P.S. i didn't take this photo. just so we're clear :)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Monday, February 2, 2009
Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting in like a month! but I have been fairly un-inspired, in fashion anyway, but my love for photography has prompted me to start a new blog that is more about photography and less fashion (although I'm sure some fashion will find it's way in!) I hope you all visit my new blog and like it as much as this one. I suppose this is a bit of a good buy but I will still be in the blogosphere so it's not really.
NEW BLOG: INK VS ACID
Sunday, January 4, 2009
When I was away on my break from blogging i got these amazing vintage Italian leather boots from an op shop, usually I don't like to buy second hand shoes because it grosses me out a little but these were just to good to pass up! I have been wanting some doc's for ages but just cant afford them, although these are not Doc's i still love them and they were only $8.50 and are already worn in.
I was considering studding them like the ones in the photo bellow but have since decided that they will last longer (style wise) if they are plain as the current trend of studding (as much as i love it) will eventually end.
I hope you all had an amazing new year and spent it with some one you love.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
I was tagged by Mila the owner of one of my favorite blogs loveology to do the honesty scrap tag/award, not sure which it is perhaps it's both :/
the ten honest things about me are:
1. I am extremely lazy, i know a lot of people feel that they don't get much done and that they are lazy but i feel that my laziness is much more than that. Almost everyone i know tells me on a regular basis how lazy i am and i think it really irritates others but i just can't seem to get motivated to do non fun things.
2. I have never driven even though i am old enough to learn i just haven't gotten around to it (see 'lazy' above).
3. I don't think i fit into a stereo type at school but i like to think that every school has a person like me. I am that quiet girl who no one knows about.
4. I enjoy being alone because you can think and observe others and truly appreciate the good in the world as well as the bad.
5. I have two jobs, and i hate both of them because they involve being verbally abused by strangers.
6. I plan to travel around Europe in the year 2010 and that is the reason I have the aforementioned two hated jobs.
7. I prefer night time to day time because when you socialise with people at night they can't see you as clearly and therefore can't judge you on appearance.
8. I have huge fear of sharks, every time i go to the beach i
have bad dreams the night before about missing limbs and such.
9. I love live music because you can truly let loose and every one around you is doing the same.
10. I found this list very hard to put together because I'm not usually a very honest person, not that I lie a lot, I'm just not that open.
Friday, November 14, 2008
I found this pic when trawling through all the blogs that I haven't been reading due to studies (that are not yet over) It's of stylist Caroline Sieber who in my opinion is obviously in the right profession, at least judging by this outfit, simple chic!
On another note I am about to start my end of year exams so I will be of
the blog for a few weeks, pleas don't forget about me!! I just wanted to post and let you all know I haven't died, but with all this studying my blog might have ):
Jak and Jil Blog
Saturday, October 25, 2008
What you will need:
thick or different chain
I got the links and chain at a craft store, you can buy it in bags of 1 m (3.28 ft) but I have seen it in roles and you can get as much as you want. I used 2 m of regular chain and only a tiny bit of the thicker chain but it will vary depending on your body shape and size.
Make a large necklace using the regular chain. When placed over your neck this should hang down to your Breast bone and at the back it should hang between your wing bones.
Using a link attach another piece of regular chain onto the necklace, this piece of chain should hang from the back at your wing bones to the top of your waist. Once this is done attach another link onto the bottom of that chain (this will be used later).
Using a link attach a piece of the larger or detailed/different chain onto the front of the necklace at the top of your breast bone, this should hang down to he bottom of your breast bone but it can be longer or shorter depending on what flatters you. As with step 2 you will need to attach a link to the end of the detailed chain as this will be used later.
So far, if you put the necklace on, you should have a necklace with two different types and lengths of chain hanging of it on opposite sides. If you don't than you have done something wrong.
This is the final step.
create another necklace but slightly larger than the first and using the links on the bottom of the two hanging chains attach it. Now you should have something that looks like two necklaces attached by a long chain in the back and a smaller chain in the front.
THIS IS YOUR BODY CHAIN! you are done(:
At first I had a little difficulty putting it on but i got the hang of it however you could replace one of the links at the top with a catch of sorts to make putting it on a little bit easier.
To see the chain on go hear